sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2008

It's a dog's world


Hallo!

Some days ago, a friend asked me to take care of his dog, during the weekend. I said "No problem", but I was quite affraid, since I never had a dog or a pet, in my life!
So far, it has been a nice experience: wake up early in the morning to go for a walk, on these empty, silent, white streets; feed him and all those things related to dogs and petting things, that I never done before!

I am really lucky, because he's such a smart dog and does lots of tricks!=P

Anyway, one thing that I realized during my walks with the dog is the simple fact that people are more kind to the dog, than me! People smile at the dog, pet him and... they don't even look at me!
But, why? I don't understand... Does that mean that such people prefer dogs to human beings? Or they diserve kindness and a smile more than people (in some cases, hell yeah!)? I felt really bad, in deed.

I come from a small town, deep in the portuguese countryside(more or less like Rena) and it is common to say "Hello" to everyone, even if you don't know the people. It also happens the same, when visiting another village. People tend to react to one's presence - look at you, even speak - the traditional "Bô tardi!"(something like "g'd ebning")!

I get really angry/sad/depressed/f**ked up when I say "Hi!" to people and they simply ignore. It is bad to admit it, but it is a constant behaviour,in this village (I hope not in the whole country!). So, you can imagine how many times I get really frustrated, every day! but, guess what? I don't quit! I feel good to be polite, I was raised that way and if people don't care or just ignore, it's their loss!=)

One more day, in Rena. One more day without understanding this people...

Hadet bra!
Zolt
Let's go home, boy!

6 comentários:

Tangerina disse...

são loucos estes noruegueses...
xD

Anónimo disse...

também queria neve :(
Epah, andaram a fazer de ti nanny de cães xD
Fofas as fotos :)
(*inveja* :x)

(Eu vou ao Lagoa e tu naum lalalalalalalalalalala Eu vou ver Iron Maiden e .... e tu nãoooo xD)


*inveja na mesma* :(

e houve um tremor de terra na Ruanda e Congo... quando falam de "grandes lagos" (mesmo sendo no continente Africano :x) lembro-me daquilo que não é propriamente um lago e agora faz lembrar a sua pessoa: fiordes xD
E em relação a isso, ainda não foste para o outro lado da costa? Não podes vir embora sem ver um! E isto porque quero ver fotos claro xD

Não estou a conseguir ligar-me ao cenas... Mas pelo modo como escrevo e pela articulação de ideias um pouco estranha é fácil identificar...bem, há muito maluco por aí e desse modo eu assino:
Dana

Anónimo disse...

it's a lie... we had a dog... don't you remember Egas????? shame on you...

Endovelico disse...

I still remember Egas, that super dog!but it was different, he lived on the streets!=P

Dana, I will be in Portugal by the time to see Maiden and to go to Lagoa Burning Live!=D

and to Rock in Rio!!!hopefully, some norwegian friends, too!=D

Anónimo disse...

maybe it's just you? people prefer Zolt to you? :q noo i'm joking. i don't understand why either. nothing's wrong with you. it's them. them them them.

Anónimo disse...

Strange Norwegians, maybe we (from south countries) will never understand them :)
P.S. OMG so much snow on Huldreveien....!!!