terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2008

From the Ashes Reborn

Greetings to all of you!

After a long long time, like the phoenixs that arises from the ashes, I returned to the blog world!
I decided to change the original blog (oestrimnis.blogspot.com) to something else, something different, I don't know...I needed a change! I thought that a new face would become handy to the development of this small internet place.
I have new projects, new ideas and new posts coming out more frequently.

See you really really soon!
and with more pictures!=)

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

finalmente...


Luísa

Anónimo disse...

Narcisooo :) Congratulations! With this new blog I wish you more than triple more visitors ;) And, of course, we are expecting lots of new stories and thoughts about your life in Norway and everything :)
P.S. It's blue - unexpected for you - but still very nice :P Good luck ;)

Anónimo disse...

ola nino...entao ta td bem?
olha muitos parabens pelo teu blog está muito fixe....isso ai e bue lindo, as fotos estao brutais...beijinhos diverte te...saudades*